This will be where I put glossary words for the story and much more info related items in for you to be able to have a better picture of the story or just to remember and look back on. This will be updated as the story progresses so, for now, only portions of the info I have will go into this right now. This may contain spoilers depending on what chapter you are on in the story. So read at your own risk. P.S. If there is something that is in a chapter that I forgot to add in here please let me know and I will add it. Also if there is something that does not make sense please let me know and I will fix it.
- Trint Vymyr Dracos: Protagonist of the story he lived on Earth for 25 years as Aaron Pendragon a crippled who could not see or speak with only the ability to hear, his only enjoyment was from the stories that were told to him. During his 25th year of life, his spirit could no longer bare to live on, and he passed away. However, fate had different ideas in mind for him. Being reincarnated into a world of magic he gets a second chance at life. As the legendary Trinity Mage, he starts his adventure in the world of Glilia. Born on the 3rd of Tlief in the 97th turn
- Brom Vym Dracos: Father of Trint. Brom is the leader of the house of Draco, which use to be of low nobility when he was a knight in the king’s army serving as a commander. He is a SpellBlade, who can control fire and is at the Dragon Lord rank for Warriors. After almost dying in battle he decided to stay with he family. Retired from being a commander he lost his rank of noble. Brom gave up his rank of nobility, and he became a warrior training teacher in the city of Woruc.
- Mary Elena Dracos: Mother of Trint. Mary is a water mage she is talented in Magic and reached the rank of Inquisitor by the age of 25. She once served the kingdom of Epela alongside her husband, Brom. Changed her career from Magistra to a mother when she gave birth to her first son Rodrick.
- Rodrick Von Dracos: Oldest child in the Dracos family he plans to follow in his father’s footsteps when he turns 15 and join the kingdom’s warriors school to one day become a knight. He is born without magic.
- Uncle Zorin: A Noble who are sworn brothers with Brom, they once served together in the king’s military. Zorin is an Earth Spellblade he has a build that resembles the build of an orc.
- Elisven: First seen by Trint during his training in the Kuhst Fores, she is very beautiful with her pink eyes and pink hair. She is an elf from the Melnora Forest to the north.
- Ehlark: Father of Elisven he is an earth mage. He is also an elder in his clan.
- Wallace: Loyal guard of Zorin’s he is short at 1.7 meters tall. He is a warrior and a fire mage.
- Hartley: Loyal guard of Zorin’s he is 2 meters tall and built like a house. He has no affinity toward magic.
- Paleore Lord: The cousin to the lord of Wuruc he is known for his anger, he has long flowing silver hair and hood silver eyes. His is a wind mage.
- Paleore son: Rich boy thug who got beat up by Trint’s mom and is upset at being humiliated.
- Zaff: Bandit captain.
Epela: The kingdom that the story first takes place in. No more info provided yet come back later.
Farleigh: It is the capital of the kingdom of Epela.
Woruc: Mc home city it has a total of 5 districts. More info later.
Dewwick: A small town that resides on the route towards the Kuhst forest. More info later.
Kuhst village: A village that resides near the Kuhst Fores it is a resting and resupplying village for those who venture into the forest.
Melnora: A city of elves hidden within a forest to the north of Epela.
Pran: A city located at the tip of Epela it is a major fishing city.
Zeops – Spring
- Tlief – 1st cycle ( New year)
- Rohth – 2nd cycle
Egiss – Summer
- Grunorc – 3rd cycle
- Fawann – 4th cycle
- Srafoc – 5th cycle
- Nexets – 6th cycle
Nupi – Fall
- Zorg – 7th cycle
- Fruxns – 8th cycle
Brus – Winter
- Tyezis – 9th cycle
- Sricu – 10 cycle
- Fruih – 11th cycle
- Hynols – 12 cycle (End of year)
Mana is the essence of the world; many inhabitants can control mana to cast magic. For a Magi to use mana he/she must use chants to which allow a mage to cast spells. Mana must be refined from its raw form inside of the mage’s realm. Mana is also used to expand the mage’s soul realm. This is done by making soul force from pure mana. Which requires the mage to extract the mana’s affinity from it leaving behind soul force.
Depending on what affinities a mage has will decide what type of realm they make. For Trint’s affinities, he has a Shadow realm, Lightning realm, and light realm. These realms are where Trint would absorb mana into and then refine raw mana into pure mana. The realms are where a mage stores mana to use for spells. Each spell will use a certain amount of mana to cast. Realms start off at a certain size this size depends on the mages talent for Tint he started off with a size that is usually meant for those who reached the inquisitor rank. Affinity realms can expand however only once you reach a higher gate in your soul realm. For Trint, he would have to reach the gate after the inquisitor’s gate for his affinity realm to expand.
Each being is born with a soul realm this is where the beings life force resides know as soul force. The soul realm is located near the heart. For those who do not train in magic, their soul force will not expand from their original size which is normally around a few 100 soul force. Soul force is used to allow the mage to cast spells, depending on the rank of the spell more or less soul force will be used to cast the spell. Depleting a soul of soul force can cause a mage to die as the worst case scenario. To expand a soul realm, you must reach the next soul gate to do that you must refine mana from you Affinity realm into a colorless essence. This essence is like a blank slate it is the basis of everything. The mage must take this essence and assimilate with his soul turning into his own soul force. Soul force is a mage’s equivalent to life force known as a Battle Qi.
Battle Qi is not like mana that is in the world. Battle qi is life force that resides in all beings. However, most people do not awaken their battle qi. Which results in them being normal humans. Those that train their body and stimulate battle qi will be stronger than normal humans and can fight against mages. To awaken Battle qi, the way to train is to fight! There are different levels of monsters in Glilia, and if you kill a monster you can absorb what is called blood pearl. Blood pearl is formed at the end of monsters or warriors death it forms from the battle qi that resides inside of the being. If a warrior of the appropriate level absorbs it, he/she can refine it, and it will become part of their battle qi. The amount absorbed depends on one’s talent. After absorbing enough essence, one can advance in levels. While refining the essence gives insights from the fight that has been imprinted into the dying being’s blood pearl, this will allow the warrior to learn bit by bit and grow as a better fighter.
Difference Between soul force and life force:
Soul force enhances a person soul this causes the person to live longer.
(Soul force and life force combined means the person has a powerful soul and a powerful body they have the ability to live even longer)
Life force, on the other hand, strengthens the warriors body. This allows the person to age slower. Which in turn allows them to live longer.
- Awakened – no rank: When a child turns ten years of age humans have the chance to awaken to magic, if they have not awoken to magic they will not ever be able to use magic.
- Apprentice – This is the first a mage can obtain this rank is obtained when a mage creates his/her own affinity realm. They must also have a soul force of 1000 which opens the first gate in the soul realm.
- Adept – This is the second rank a mage can reach this is obtained when a mage reaches the second gate in the soul realm with 2000 soul force.
- Novice – no rank: no battle qi same level as a normal human.
- Apprentice Warrior – rank 1: At this rank a warrior will be twice as strong as a normal person, they will also have an aura that is a bronze color.
- Lightning: Lighting mages control the power lightning. More info once the story progress.
- Light: Light mages are called Holy mages since they can heal wounds. Unlike life magic that is restricted to female elves, light magic can be acquired by any race or sex. More info once the story progress.
- Darkness: Dark magic is the manipulation of shadows. Dark mages like to fight mainly at night or from the shadows.
- Enchantment Magic: It uses the elements to create different types of devices.
- Life mage: This is a magic affinity that is unique to female elves yet it is even rare among them. More info on life magic later.
More magic coming soon.
Hilia – Magic Institute this is a school that teaches young mages how to rise in their arts. They will learn proper cultivation techniques and spells for their affinities.
Legarts – Warrior school this is a school that trains young warriors helping them along their way to become powerful warriors into one day become soldiers for the city or kingdom.
Copper Ruble is the lowest currency ( just used to break the currency down further) Think of it like a penny
Nickel Piece is a quarter of a bronze petal. (so it is a quarter in real life)
1 Bronze Petal is 4 Nickel Pieces ( those who make a few bronze petal for their wages are either in the slums or servants) Think of it as a US dollar.
1 Silver Bit is 100 bronze petal; 10 silver bit (or 1 gold orb) is a low classes monthly wage (on average).. 50 silver bit is what those in the middle class make monthly (on average). (100 dollars)
1 Gold Orb is 10 silver bit; 1-10 gold orb a month is the average low nobles income a month.. middle-class nobility can make between 25 – 50 gold orb a month whereas the Aristocrats of the nobility can make up to around 100 gold orbs a month (1k)
1 Platinum Seed is a 1000 Gold Orbs ( this is not an amount people can make within a month but more of like what rich people might have in their treasury )(1 million)
Spirit beast Realm: Foggy battle qi unlike humans, Beasts all have battle qi from birth, however, young beasts who have not absorbed enough battle qi from other blood pearls will be about the same strength as a human novice warrior but just slightly stronger.
Earth King Realm: Bronze battle qi aura
Sky Emperor Realm: silver battle qi aura
Dark Bind (darch uao orou): This spell creates shadows that constrict enemies and binds them in place. This is a control type spell.
Shadow port (zhabo volr): similar to shadow void it is a movement spell, Mages require an arsenal of different spells especially movement ones this allows them to stay out of danger. Shadow port allows the mage to move from one shadow to the next. If there is no shadow or if it is not dark out then the spell will not work.
Shadow Missiles (syevist fina ea’i): This is attack spell, shadows missiles are formed around the mage and can be launched towards the enemy. This spell is not affected in the daylight. But is much stronger if cast at night.
Ice volley (Eshae nesselae): This spell casts a multitude of ice arrows towards enemies in a 360-degree circumference.
Wind Scythe (Lemd sutahae): This spell will cast blades of wind toward your enemy and slice them apart.
Vine shackles (Vuraq ruzese’ar zus) This spell casts thousands of vines that entangle the enemies and can either bind or kill.
- Attack spells
- Defensive spells
- Agility spells
- Control spells
The Ballad of Chaos- this form has four steps to it.
- The silent blade: the First technique that must be learned, to use this blade you must unsheath your sword without making a noise and as the blade is released from its scabbard it should make contact with its target. Then return silently as if it never left.
- Coming soon
- Coming soon
Trints first weapon is a short sword with a blade about the length of his arm. It is a simple but good sword.
Shadow Fox – It is a fox with a height almost as big as a man, fur that is short and black as night. The Fox has two tails that are strong and the long hair on the tail is as sharp as knives, their eyes are the color of blood. Shadow Foxs are cunning the higher their level reaches, the smarter they are.
Phantom Tiger – The Phantom Tiger is a king of ambush with its ability to camouflage its self which turns it invisible.
Bog Wyrm – A beast that lives in marshes and lakes, it can have a length up to 5 meters long. They have hard scales that cover their bodies which is some type of brown usually.
Bull Apes – Are large apes with horns they are very aggressive.
Slayer Hawk – A huge hawk that hunts beasts and humans alike it flies very fast and has the ability to see for miles. They are slightly intelligent from birth.
Rock Boar – A giant boar that has the skin that is as hard as stone. Sometimes they hunt in packs.
Aqua Slime – A member of the slime family it has the ability to manipulate water. They are very slow and easy to kill at lower ranks.
Banshee-Hawk – no description yet.
Razorback Gorillas- they have bodies as big as boulders with a height of around three meters. On their backs are giant sharp bone spikes, that are stained red. They can be found in packs or by themselves.
Noxious Lily – Once boiled down into a potion it can keep low-level beasts at bay. Found near bodies of water.
Misty river: A river that Trint crosses to reach the Kuhst Forest.
Froh Wilds: Where Trint awakens they resided near Woruc city they are used for products needed for the city. Only some weak beasts live in the woods.
Kuhst Forest: A large forest that has three areas that are home to the first three ranks of beasts. This is where many young warriors within the Kingdom of Epela use for training.
Nylt Woods: This is the forest that the Melnora city of elves is located in they are southwest of the city of Pran.
Misty woods: This is one of the many forests that line the Misty river however for some unknown reason long ago the people of Epela chose to name these woods after the river.