Sorry for it taking a long time for the second chapter to come out, like I said before it may be slow releases between each chapter. This is because I don’t want to rush it this time around, I want a better story and more enjoyable story to be written this time and so I am taking my time to rewrite each chapter. So again sorry for the slow release but please bare with it until I catch up to chapter 27 from the original work. Also, since I do not have an editor if you see any mistakes please let me know and I will fix right away. Hope you all enjoy the revised chapter two.
Durrendal here, just wanted to say this is my first attempt in RR and would really appreciate it if readers leave a message or comment to provide some feedback. Kinda encouraging for a writer, isn’t it?
Some Important Points To Help You Understand The Work Better
1. The story is almost entirely told in a First-Person POV. What the Protagonist and the other characters say are in quotations.
2. What the Protag thinks is in Italics.
3. Yes, 4th wall is broken several times. Yep. that’s a defining point of this story. Readers can expect to be casually talked to by the Protag sometimes.
5. A large part of this work is about parodying the popular and cliched tropes and plot devices in contemporary Japanese Web/Light Novels, anime and manga. It can be meta at times with references, but I will point out the references with footnotes. I can’t put footlinks so please check them at the bottom. Sorry.
6. You don’t expressly need Otaku knowledge to enjoy this story. It is made for non-otakus too.
7. Don’t worry about the quotes and blurbs at the start of every chapter. It is there ina hope that it will set the tone and mood for the chapter, at the same time flesh out the Mythos and history of the World Setting of the Story. The Quotes are fictional, don’t trouble yourself googling.
Hmm, the grammar might be just a bit iffy in some parts as the story hasn’t been proofread yet. However, Luciferia has very kindly agreed to edit/proofread the story. So, the chapters will slowly be proofread. As of now, The Prologue, Chapter 1, 11 and 12 are done. Will add to the list as more chapters are edited.
Without further ado, here is